A5 blank notebook covered with green and golden yellow African batik, hand painted fabric - Zero Waste
Make this the start of the next step in your life. A notebook for your daily journaling, to sketch out that new design or to write your memoirs. Using a stylish notebook covered in cloth from a sample book remnant.
- A5 fabric hard backed covered notebooks; 10x15 cm.
- Beautifully hand-bound and contains 72 blank pages.
- Covered in green and golden yellow African batik, hand painted cloth.
- Filled with plain recycled paper.
- The notebook has ribbon marker for picking up where you left off.
- Packaged in an organic cotton cloth bag that can be used when buying fruit and vegetables.
- Made by artisans in India through Kapdaa The Offcut Company.
Each little sustainable notebook is covered using my fabric offcuts meaning they are zero waste and eco friendly.
Each sale provides a disadvantaged child with an educational tool kit via B1G1 - a global movement helping businesses make a difference.
A5 Blank Notebook Covered Green African Hand Painted Batik Cotton - Zero Waste
This product give back to people, animals and the environment. Each month we gather the sales figures and calculate how much we can give towards giving back charity schemes, £1 from every sale is donated. 100% of the money given is used for the project which is why Couchman Bespoke is so happy to be apart of Buy1Give1. Check out the Giving Back page for what this months choices are.