Brown dog-tooth leather wide leg fit trousers. Made by tailors in UK who are paid a living wage.
- Sponge clean any light dirt
- Put in the freezer over night to kill any bacteria
- Do not iron
- Use a soft garment brush to ensure the leather is dust free
Refunds will be given on garments unworn, unaltered (including made-to-measure) and with all original packaging, upto 20 days after purchase. The sooner the garment is recieved the sooner the refund can be processed. This can take upto 10 working days depending on your bank. Please keep all postal references incase of issues will the delivery. A paid for return envelope is provided, please keep this safe.
- Our postage partner is My Hermes as they prove to be sustainable within their own work force and towards the environmental impact of delivery. They use local people to personally deliver each item, so that you get the best service from someone who knows the area.
- My Hermes use 100% sustainable mailing bags, made from a material called GreenPE, partially formed from sugarcane, and fundamentally preserves fossil fuel reserves. For jackets, coats or an entire suit, a suit carrier is used to package the garment(s) when couriering, this is included in your purchase cost.
- The costs are guidance of up to 3kg about an entire suit weight and for any deliveries that cost us less to send an option of a refund made to your account or a discount on your next purchase. Another way we strive to be transparent.
- Delivery time is shown dependent on country of residence. These timelines are for use after your garment is ready. Please allow upto 10 working days for made to measure garments and alterations, and 3-6 months for bespoke garments.
These leather trousers have been made from a bespoke pattern block through to the construction by Claire Couchman in Brighton, Britain. The leather was sourced from a local shop near Brighton and is all bi-product from the meat industry. These were made as part of the final year graduation catwalk show at London Graduate Fashion Week in 2007.
- Please send back your well used or just unwanted garments for us to de-construct or recycle the cloth into brand new items. This is open to garments purchased from Couchman Bespoke only, until we can accommodate a higher demand. As a thank you for your environmental consciousness in recycling your old garments, you will recieve a 20% off voucher code to use on your next purchase. One voucher will be given per garment sent, for use as one voucher per transaction.As a business Couchman Bespoke is dedicated to reduce the environmental impact and waste from the production of garments made under its name. Resulting in quality British tailoring that is stylish and responsible.