Organic panel shirt
- Sponge clean any light dirt
- Put in the freezer over night to kill any bacteria
- Wash at 30 degrees on a low spin cycle or hand wash with a suitable cleaner every 6 wears
This will both ensure the longevity of the item and help reduce water useage
- Iron on a medium setting, on the reverse. I suggest drying flat to avoid creases
- Part of this garment is made up of loose threads and the other is natural dyed cloth, the more the garment is worn and washed the more this cloth will wear and become distressed.